Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
9905000453627 000453627 L-11 L-H-490 111 A-A-3115
An item designed to hold record cards, inventory cards, identification cards, or the like. It may be attached to another item, such as shelves, drawers, walls, bulkheads, luggage, or switchboards, either by screws, studs, nuts, strap and buckle or similar fastening, or by adhesion. It may be open-faced and open-backed, or totally inclosed. Excludes HOLDER, HOSPITAL BED PATIENT INDENTIFICATION CARD. HOLDER,CARD-LABEL
Drawings and Photos 9905-00-045-3627
9905-00-045-3627 is a HOLDER,CARD-LABEL. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
End Users 9905-00-045-3627
Approved Sources 9905-00-045-3627
Technical Data 9905-00-045-3627
ACCOMMODATED CARD/LABEL LENGTH
6.000 INCHES NOMINAL
ACCOMMODATED CARD/LABEL WIDTH
1.000 INCHES NOMINAL
INNER CARD COVER
SECURING DEVICE TYPE
PRESSURE SENSITIVE ADHESIVE
6.000 INCHES NOMINAL
1.000 INCHES NOMINAL
UNIT PKG TYPE: PACKAGE
UNIT PACKAGE QUANTITY
Management Data 9905-00-045-3627
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Air Force (DF)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Navy (DN)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Army (DA)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Oct 2021||US Coast Guard (GP)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Oct 2021||General Services Administration (TG)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Feb 2020||Department of the Air Force (DF)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Feb 2020||Department of the Navy (DN)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Feb 2020||Department of the Army (DA)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Feb 2020||US Coast Guard (GP)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
|Feb 2020||General Services Administration (TG)||PG||Upgrade...||0|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- General Supplies (DLA/GSA Items)
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Non-Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify items, which are not reparable.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- DLA/GSA Material
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.
- Stock fund applicable to items managed for the Air Force by the respective Inventory Control Point
- 57X4921.070 - General Support DIV - Air Force decentralized managed expense items (ERRC XB3, XF3) with a unit cost of less than $250,000 that are requisitioned/procured at base (retail) level from DLA, GSA, Army, Navy, Depot Maintenance Service, Air Force Industrial Fund (AFMC), local manufacture and commercial vendors
- Price Validation Code:
- The current standard price in Catalog Management Data (CMD) has not analyzed or coded for LP/LM.
The price has not been analyzed or reviewed for accuracy.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible but must be supported with adequate justification. However, if coded for Local Purchase (LP) or Fabrication/Manufacture as indicated with an (LM) Acquisition Advice Code of “L” or “F”, then it must be evaluated locally where purchased or fabricated.
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 9905-00-045-3627
Freight Information 9905-00-045-3627
9905-00-045-3627 has freight characteristics.It has a National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) of 139600. A Sub NMFC of Z. It has a NMFC Description of NAMEPLATES/ESCUTCHN/LTR PLATES. 9905-00-045-3627 is rated as a variable freight class when transported by Less-Than Truckload (LTL) freight. It has a Uniform Freight Classification (UFC) number of 50350 which rates the freight between FCL and LCL. 9905-00-045-3627 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted. It has a Water Commodity Code (WCC) of 671 for ocean manifesting and military sealift. 9905-00-045-3627 is not classified as a special type of cargo when transported by water. 9905-00-045-3627 is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84" in any dimension. It should be compatible with a standard 72" Aircraft Cargo Door when transported by air.