Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
9905000118701 000118701 11602517
Drawings and Photos 9905-00-011-8701
9905-00-011-8701 is a PLATE,INSTRUCTION. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Management Data 9905-00-011-8701
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Sep 2009||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- General Supplies (DLA/GSA Items)
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Non-Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify items, which are not reparable.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- DLA/GSA Material
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.